Skip to main content

Applicant Information
Please fill out the following form to declare Women & Gender Studies as your minor

WGS Minor Declaration

To apply for a WGS minor, you must take the following steps:

1. Download and complete the Change of Matriculation form. Submit form below or bring to the CWG office (TSC 309).
2. Complete and submit the form below.

Women & Gender Minor Application Form

USU Center for Women and Gender