Federal regulation published by the U.S. Department of Education in October 2010 requires that institutions who offer educational programs that prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation disclose specific information to prospective students. This is specifically for educational programs who allow students the option of participating in student financial assistance programs. The USU Women and Gender Studies Program falls into this category.
- Job Placement Percentage
- Special Program Costs
- Optional Costs
- Tuition, Fees, Books, Supplies, Room and Board
- On-Time Completion Percentage Rate
- Number of Completers
- Number of On-Time Completers
- Median Loan Debt for Completers (for program only)
- Title IV Loan Debt (Federal Student Loans)
- Private Educational Loan Debt
- Institutional Finance Plan Debt
To see charts with all the federal regulation required information click here.